Blagdon Flora Boost Blagdon Wildlife Bioactive Sludge Control
Blagdon Clean Pond Pods - available in stores March 2020
Use for: The most common pond problems. Effective against blanketweed/string algae, consumes sludge, makes tap water safe and feeds aquatic plants.
Clean Pond Pods are an all in one, easy dose treatment - ready to use with no measuring required that tackle the most common and frustrating pond problems. Issues such as: Filter maintenance, Blanketweed, Pond sludge, using tap water and the struggle to see pond plants thrive are all addressed head-on.
- Highly effective and pet and wildlife safe
- Reduces pond/filter cleaning and maintenance
- Creates a naturally balanced ecosystem
Sizes:6 Pods12 Pods24 Pods
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online volume calculator
- Use 1 Pod per 500 litres (110 gals) of pond volume.
- Add the required dose to the Clean Pond Machine dosing chamber, or directly to your pond in an area of high flow.
- Repeat the dose after two weeks from initial dose. Then, dose monthly, or as and when required, thereafter.
- Cease using Clean Pond Pods when water temperature drops below 10 degrees Celsius.
- If using Pods as part of general maintenance/water change, always add Pods prior to topping up with tap water.