Blagdon All in One Treatment Blagdon Pond Blanket Weed Algaway
Blagdon Anti Parasite
Use for: Treating all pond fish for parasite infections such as: white spot, flukes, and slime disease.
Use Anti Parasite when fish are flicking or gasping, have a white cloudy appearance to eyes, skin or gills; or when fish are covered in white spots (salt size). This is a fast and effective treatment which is safe for wildlife and even sensitive fish species like Orfe, Rudd and Tench.
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online calculator
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 1136litres (250 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Parasite to a bucket of water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
- This is a course treatment, the pond should be treated everyday at roughly the same time for five days.
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further parasitic problems.
- If necessary it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days.