Blagdon Anti Fungus and BacteriaBlagdon All in One Treatment
Blagdon Extra Strength Anti Fungus & Bacteria
Use for: Treating fungus, fin rot and mouth rot organisms on Goldfish, Koi and Carp
Extra Strength Anti Fungus and Bacteria should be used when the fish's mouth and fins appear to be rotting away and/or white cotton wool like growths are visible on the fish. This is a concentrated formula designed specifically for use with larger pond fish - not suitable for more sensitive species like Orfe, Rudd or Tench.
- Calculate the ponds volume using the online calculator
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 1136 litres (250 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Fungus and Bacteria Extra Strength to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
- This is a course of treatment, the pond should be treated every day at roughly the same time for five days.
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further fungal and bacterial outbreaks.
- If necessary it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days.