Blagdon Feature Algae ControlBlagdon Bio Start
Blagdon Wildlife Pond Tapsafe
Use for: Treating tap water before filling a pond, topping up evaporation loss or carrying out water changes
Wildlife Pond Tapsafe protects all pond wildlife and removes harmful chlorine and heavy metals from tap water
- Calculate the volume of your pond using our online volume calculator
- Shake the bottle well, then remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal.
- Squeeze bottle sides gently until the 25ml dosage chamber is full
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 227litres (50 gals). We recommend adding Wildlife Pond Tapsafe to a bucket of water and then distributing evenly over the pond surface. Find the exact dose for your pond using our online calculator.
- When filling up a new pond, add the required amount of Wildlife Pond Tapsafe to the pond first and then add tap water.
- All of the Bioactive products may be used together in the pond at the same time without risk to plants or wildlife
- Wildlife Pond Tapsafe acts instantly and makes the tap water safe for all pond wildlife, we recommend that you repeat the dose whenever you add tap water to your pond
- To help reduce pond waste we recommend using Blagdon Wildlife Sludge Control