Blagdon Green Away Blagdon Feature Rapid Clean
Blagdon Extract of Barley Straw
Use for: Resolving green water, algae and blanket weed issues in a pond environment
Extract of Barley Straw is a fast acting and reliable formula for treating ponds with green water, algae and blanket weed problems. The formula is a highly concentrated and easy to use for quick, natural results.
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online volume calculator
- Shake the bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 909 litres (200 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Extract of Barley Straw to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface.
- Apply a dose of 1 x 25ml measure for every 2841 litres (625 gals) every 14 days thereafter during the algae growing season
- To prevent further new algae growth we recommend removing the dead algae as it appears and treating with Blagdon Sludge Buster, this prevents oxygen levels dropping which may harm fish and the release of nutrients which stimulate further algae problems.