Blagdon Bio Start Blagdon Wildlife Bio-activator
Blagdon Ammonia Remover
Use for: Instantly reducing high levels of Ammonia which is toxic to all the aquatic wildlife in your pond. Dangerous levels of Ammonia can only be identified with a pond test kit.
Ammonia Remover will reduce levels of ammonia to a healthy level for fish and plants. This product should be used when:
- Pond test kits indicate the presence of toxic Ammonia
- Fish are sick or dying which can be caused by Ammonia poisoning (check with a test kit).
- Biological filters are new (less than 6 weeks old) or have been damaged by treatments or interruption of water supply
- Lethal Chloramine is present in tap water.
- Calculate volume of pond using our online volume calculator
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the 25ml mark
- Add to bucket of pond water 1 x 25ml measure for every 227 litres (50 gals) of pond water to be treated. Mix well and distribute evenly over the pond surface.
- Wait 2 hours to allow complete circulation and mixing of the pond water and re-test with an ammonia test kit (note: only salcylate based ammonia tests will show the ammonia removal e.g. Blagdon Pond health test kit)
- Repeat dose if necessary to get the Ammonia level below 0.1mg/l
- The ideal Ammonia level is 0mg/l. Check and eliminate the cause of excess Ammonia and boost filter bacteria with Interpet Bio Start. (note: DO NOT use Interpet Pond Ammonia Remover at the same time as dye based treatments)
Harmless to filters and all species of pond fish, plants and water using wildlife