Blagdon Duckweed BusterBlagdon Extract of Barley Straw – Only Available...
Blagdon Green Away
Use for: Resolving green water, with the appearance of pea soup, caused by suspended algae
Green Away is a naturally safe treatment for green water problems in a pond environment. It removes the suspended algae (which cause the green water) by clumping them together so that they either drop out of suspension or are trapped in the mechanical filtration media in your pond filter.
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online volume calculator
- Shake the bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until the chamber is filled to the required level
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 500 litres (110 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Green Away to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface
- This is a single dose treatment but it is safe to re-dose after 5 days if required, we recommend that the pond has a good level of aeration while adding any treatment
- To prevent further new algae growth or dangerous deoxygenation of the pond, we recommend removing the dead algae as it appears and using Blagdon Sludge Buster to help break down the waste.