Blagdon Pond Guardian Pond SaltBlagdon Anti Fungus and Bacteria
Blagdon Anti Ulcer
Use for: Treating pond fish for ulcers, bacterial gill disease and internal bacterial infections like dropsy.
Use Anti Ulcer when fish are suffering any of the following: ulcer like sores on skin; gills are rotting, reddening around fins and skin; fish are emaciated , sluggish and have clamped fins; fish are dying without obvious cause. This treatment has a unique formulation to effectively treat against internal bacterial infections.
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online calculator
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 454 (100 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Ulcer to a bucket of water and then distribute evenly over the ponds surface. WARNING: This is a powerful treatment and great care must be taken when calculating the dosage level - use the dosage calculator to confidently dose this treatment
- This is a two dose course of treatment and the second dose should be administered four days after the first.
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further bacterial issues.
- If necessary, it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days