Blagdon Ammonia Remover Blagdon pH Adjuster for Acidic Ponds
Blagdon Wildlife Bio-activator
Use for: Establishing a new wildlife pond or cleaning out an existing pond, boosting filtration bacteria and to encourage essential healthy bacteria growth in Spring
Wildlife Bio-Activator stimulates ongoing breakdown of toxic waste produced by fish and wildlife. This treatment will help to establish an essential biological cycle in new and cleaned out ponds.
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online volume calculator
- Shake the bottle well, then remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal
- Squeeze bottle sides gently until the 25ml dosage chamber is full
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 900 litres (200 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding 'Wildlife Bio-Activator' to a bucket of water and then distribute evenly over the ponds surface. Calculate the exact dose for your pond using our online calculator
- Repeat dose every five days for four doses, then once a month until October.
- All Blagdon Wildlife products may be used together in the pond at the same time without risk to plants or wildlife.
- When topping up your pond with tap water we recommend using Blagdon Wildlife Pond Tapsafe to remove the harmful chlorine and heavy metals from tap water.