Blagdon Ammonia Remover Blagdon pH Adjuster for Acidic Ponds
Blagdon Wildlife Bio-activator
Use for: Establishing a new wildlife pond or cleaning out an existing pond, boosting filtration bacteria and to encourage essential healthy bacteria growth in Spring
Wildlife Bio-Activator stimulates ongoing breakdown of toxic waste produced by fish and wildlife. This treatment will help to establish an essential biological cycle in new and cleaned out ponds.
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online volume calculator
- Shake the bottle well, then remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal
- Squeeze bottle sides gently until the 25ml dosage chamber is full
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 900 litres (200 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding 'Wildlife Bio-Activator' to a bucket of water and then distribute evenly over the ponds surface. Calculate the exact dose for your pond using our online calculator
- Repeat dose every five days for four doses, then once a month until October.
- All Blagdon Wildlife products may be used together in the pond at the same time without risk to plants or wildlife.
- When topping up your pond with tap water we recommend using Blagdon Wildlife Pond Tapsafe to remove the harmful chlorine and heavy metals from tap water.
This treatment can be used alongside any other Blagdon Water Treatment