Blagdon Anti Ulcer Blagdon Extra Strength Anti Fungus & Bacteria
Blagdon Anti Fungus and Bacteria
Use for: Treating all pond fish for fungal and external bacterial infections such as: cotton wool fungus, fin rot and mouth rot/fungus
Use Anti Fungus and Bacteria when fish appear to have white cotton wool like growths, or mouth and fins appear to be rotting away. This is a fast and effective treatment which is safe for wildlife and even sensitive fish species like Orfe, Rudd and Tench.
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online calculator
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 1136 litres (250 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Fungus and Bacteria to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
- This is a course of treatment, the pond should be treated every day at roughly the same time for five days.
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further fungal and bacterial outbreaks.
- If necessary it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days.