Blagdon Feature Lavender ScentBlagdon Green Away
Blagdon Duckweed Buster
Use for: Removing unsightly duckweed covering the surface of your pond
Duckweed Buster controls duckweed using natural bacteria and enzyme cultures which gradually and safely starve the duck weed algae of essential nutrients.
- Remove as much duck weed as possible using a net to increase the products rate of effectiveness
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online volume calculator
- Shake the bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 450 litres (100 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Duckweed Buster to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface.
- After 7 days add a further dose of 1 x 10ml for every 450 litres (100 gals) to a bucket of pond water and distribute this evenly over the surface
- Repeat the dose weekly until the duckweed is no longer visible.