Blagdon Feature Clear
Use for: Keeping free standing water features clear of unsightly bio-fouling like: sludge, algae and cloudy water
Feature Clear is toxic to aquatic life so should only be used in free standing water features which do not use a pond as a water source. The product may also cause damage to plants present in treated water feature
- If you have an existing bio-fouling problem, empty the feature and thoroughly scrub and clean the feature, pump, plants and rocks.
- Calculate the volume of water in your water feature
- Shake bottle well. Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal. Squeeze the bottle until the chamber is full.
- Add to a bucket of water a 1 x 25ml dosage chamber full for every 62.5 litres (13.75 gals) of feature water to be treated. Mix well and distribute evenly over the water surface.
- Once a month carry out a 50% water change and re-dose.
Feature Clear is toxic to aquatic life so should only be used in free standing water features which do not contain any fish or aquatic wildlife. The product may also cause damage to plants present in treated water feature
Dispose of this material and its container in a safe way, do not allow the treatment to enter the environment.