Blagdon Koi Anti Parasite
Use for: Treating white spot, flukes and slime disease on goldfish, koi and carp
- Calculate the ponds volume using the online calculator
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for very 1,136 litre (250 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Parasite Extra Strength to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
- This is a course of treatment, the pond should be treated every day at roughly the same time for five days
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further parasitic problem
- If necessary it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days.
This treatment acts against parasites such as: white spot (ichtyopthirius); slime disease organisms (e.g.. costia, chilodonella, trichodina); Gill flukes (gyrodactylus); Body flukes (dactyogyrus)
Do not use with other fish medications
This product can be used alongside any Blagdon Pond Treatment, not including Blagdon Fish Aid Medications.
Not for fish intended for human consumption