Blagdon pH Adjuster for Alkaline PondsBlagdon Complete Pond Dip Test Kit
Blagdon Koi Anti Parasite
Use for: Treating white spot, flukes and slime disease on goldfish, koi and carp
Extra Strength Anti Parasite should be used when fish are flicking or gasping; have a white cloudy appearance to their eyes, skin or gills; when fish are covered in white specks (salt size). This is a concentrated formula designed specifically for use with larger pond fish - not suitable for more sensitive species like Orfe, Rudd or Tench.
- Calculate the ponds volume using the online calculator
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for very 1,136 litre (250 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Parasite Extra Strength to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
- This is a course of treatment, the pond should be treated every day at roughly the same time for five days
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further parasitic problem
- If necessary it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days.