Blagdon Brilliant Pond Tablets Blagdon Sludge Buster
Blagdon Wildlife Bioactive Sludge Control
Use for: Clearing cloudy pond water caused by heavy silt and waste deposits. Also use to consume dead algae after using a pond algae treatment
Wildlife Bioactive Sludge Control reduces filter cleaning, reduces pond silt and water clouding and reduces the chances of pond oxygen problems. The natural harmless bacteria consume organic waste for a cleaner, healthier pond.
Use Wildlife Bioactive Sludge Control after an algae control product to safely consumer dead algae.
- Calculate the volume of your pond using our online volume calculator
- Shake the bottle well, then remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal.
- Squeeze bottle sides gently until the 25ml dosage chamber is full.
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 900 litres (200 gals). We recommend adding Wildlife Bioactive Sludge Control to a bucket of water and then distribute evenly over the ponds surface. Find the exact dose for your pond using our online calculator.
- Repeat dose every five days for four doses, then once a month until October.
- All of the Bioactive products may be used together in the pond at the same time without risk to plants or wildlife.
- When topping up your pond with tap water we recommend using Blagdon Wildlife Pond Tapsafe to remove the harmful chlorine and heavy metals from tap water.
This treatment can be used alongside any other Blagdon Water Treatment