Use for: Treating swimbladder infections in your aquarium fish
This treatment is suitable for use in coldwater and tropical freshwater aquariums. It should not be used in aquariums with Mormyrids (Elephant nose fish)
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use and remove all carbon and zeolite filter media from the aquarium
- 1ml of Swim bladder treats 20 litres of water. Measure the required amount for your aquarium and mix with half a litre of aquarium water until fully dissolved, before poruing evenly over the aquarium surface.
The pipette provided measures 1ml and the measuring cap measures up to 20ml of this treatment. You can use the dosage calculator below to calculate the correct amount for your aquarium volume.
This a 4 dose treatment. Repeat the treatment on days 4, 8 and 12. If you need to redose or use another treatment wait until 7 days after the full course is completed and carry out a 30% water change first. When dosing is complete carbon and zeolite filter media can be returned to the aquarium
For more information on treating with this product please check the more information tab
Swim bladder Treatment:
- only use this treatment in coldwater and tropical aquariums
- remove carbon and zeolite (ammonia remover) filter media from the aquarium
- works best when used alongside Aqualibrium First Aid Salt Additive at a dose of 5g per litre. Note: this must be added across 2 days to avoid shocking the fish. The treatment should be added on day 1 alongside the first half of the salt
- can be used alongside all Interpet Water Treatments
- this treatment can NOT be used at the same time as other Interpet First Aid Treatments
- is colourless and will not discolour your aquarium
- will not affect the biological filter in your aquarium
- After completing 4 doses you must wait 7 days before using the treatment again and you must wait 7 days and complete a 30% water change before using any other disease treatment