Goldfish Disease Treatment
Use for: Treats outbreaks of fungal and bacterial infections as well as parasitic infestation in a Goldfish aquarium
This treatment is suitable for use in coldwater and tropical freshwater aquariums. It should not be used in aquariums with Mormyrids (Elephant nose fish)
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use and remove all carbon and zeolite filter media from the aquarium
- 1ml of Goldfish Disease Treatment treats 5 litres of water. Measure the required amount for your aquarium and mix with half a litre of aquarium water until fully dissolved, before pouring evenly over the aquarium surface.
The pipette provided measures 1ml and the measuring cap measures up to 20ml of this treatment. You can use the dosage calculator below to calculate the correct amount for your aquarium volume.
This is a 1 dose treatment, If you need to redose or use another treatment wait 7 days and carry out a 30% water change first. When dosing is complete carbon and zeolite filter media can be returned to the aquarium.
Increasing aeration is highly recommended as medications can reduce the oxygen carrying capacity of the water,
For more information on treating with this product please check the more information tab
Goldfish Disease Treatment:
- you can use this treatment in coldwater or freshwater tropical aquariums
- remove carbon and zeolite (ammonia remover) filter media from the aquarium
- can be redosed after 7 days
- will not discolour your aquarium
- can be used alongside all Interpet Water Treatments
- this treatment can NOT be used at the same time as other Interpet First Aid Treatments
- will not affected the biological filter in your aquarium