Anti White Spot
Use for: Removing white spot (Ichthyophthirius sp.) and other invisible parasites from your aquarium
This treatment should not be used in Marine aquariums or aquariums with scaleless fish like Mormyrids (Elephant nose fish)
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use and remove all carbon or zeolite filter media and rocks and décor from the aquarium
- 1 ml or Anti White Spot treats 10 litres of water. Measure the required amount for your aquarium and mix with half a litre of aquarium water until fully dissolved, before pouring evenly over the aquarium surface.
The pipette provided measures 1 ml and the measuring cups measures up to 20ml of this treatment. You can use the dosage calculator below to calculate the correct amount for your aquarium volume.
This is a 2 dose treatment and the second dose should be repeated 4 days after the first dose to ensure a successful treatment
If you need to redose or use another treatment, wait until 7 days after the full course is complete and carry out a 30% water change first. When dosing is complete carbon and zeolite filter media, rocks and decor can be returned to the aquarium.
For more information on treating with this product please check the more information tab
Anti White Spot:
- only use this treatment in coldwater and tropical aquariums. DO NOT use in any marine aquarium
- to assist rapid eradication of white spot, raise the aquarium temperature to 26c to speed up and therefore shorten the parasites life cycle
- will permanently stain clothing, carpets and most other surfaces if spilt
- will discolour the aquarium and stain the silicon of the aquarium and some types of rocks and décor (these should be removed)
- remove carbon and zeolite (ammonia remover) filter media from the aquarium
- can be used alongside all Interpet Water Treatments
- this treatment can NOT be used at the same time as other Interpet First Aid Treatments
- Another course of treatment can only be carried out 7 days after the final dose and a 30% water change (the same goes for using another disease treatment subsequent to this)
- will not affect the biological filter in your aquarium at the right dose