Anti Parasite Slime and Velvet
Use for: Removing parasites from your aquarium such as microscopic protozoan parasites (Costia/Ichthyobodo),Trichodina and flukes (Gyrodactylus) as well as Velvet (Piscinoodinium)
This treatment is suitable for use in coldwater and tropical aquariums however, it should not be used in aquariums that contain invertebrates, scaleless fish or mormyrids (elephant nose fish)
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use and remove all carbon and zeolite filter media from the aquarium
- 1 ml of Anti Parasite Slime and Velvet treats 5 lites of water. Measure the required amount for your aquarium and mix with half a litre of aquarium water until fully dissolved, before pouring evenly over the aquarium surface.
The pipette provided measures 1ml and the measuring cup measure up to 20ml of this treatment. You can use the dosage calculator belore to calculate the correct amount for your aquarium volume.
This is a 1 dose treatment. If you need to redose or use another treatment wait 7 days and carry out a 30% water change first. When dosing is complete cardon and zeolite filter can be returned to the aquarium.
For more information on treating with this product please check the more information tab
Anti Parasite Slime & Velvet:
- you can use this treatment in coldwater, tropical and freshwater aquariums which DO NOT contain invertebrates or scale less fish
- remove carbon and zeolite (ammonia remover) filter media from the aquarium
- can be used alongside all Interpet Water Treatments
- this treatment can NOT be used at the same time as other Interpet First Aid Treatments
- will not affect the biologic
- will not discolour the aquariumal filter in your aquarium
- can only be redosed 7 days after the final dose and a 30% water change (the same goes for using another disease treatment subsequent to this)